Welcome To The Fellowship CD$15.99
Welcome To The Fellowship is Chris Swan’s sophomore release from Soul Motivation Records. This time around Swan tells his story of recovery and hope.
Having struggled with alcoholism as well as food addiction his entire life, Chris tells his story of struggle and pain that led to him finding hope again in the 12 steps of Overeaters Anonymous. This album takes you through his journey in chronological order. You will experience the pain and frustration of addiction but also get to ride along for the deliverance and joy of recovery!
It's quite a story that is sure to inspire you and help you to overcome your own struggles!
Here's The Dopeness:
- Find the encouragement you need to keep striving toward your goals with these 10 original songs
- Piano-driven hip-hop music that is catchy and will have you singing along
- Clean, positive lyrics that will inspire you with tales of recovery and hope
- Add it to your collection - own an actual, physical CD!
- Guest artists include Jarmel Reece and Chela Mancuso
- 100% money-back guarantee - if you don't love it, send it back and I will issue you a FULL refund!
- Physical CD only
"The most dominant local presence and Local Album Of 2018 goes to Soul Motivation Records’ Chris Swan - Welcome To The Fellowship!” - DJ Wil Wander (Host of Elevated Rhymestate on KDHX Radio)
- The Fellowship
- This Is Our Story
- Influence (feat. Jarmel Reece)
- Creed and Vision
- Eyes Open Windows Shut
- The Mess Around (feat. Chela Mancuso)
- Feels So Good (To Be So Clean)
Take a listen to a few sample tracks below!
All orders processed within 3-5 business days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org